Friday, April 26, 2019

Set Design - Part 2

I set up my animation table in the animation studio and dressed it with all the prop elements.  I glued the set to the table with hot glue to ensure there would be no movement between shots should I bump the table.

I painted the background in acrylic once I could see it on camera.  This was so I could ensure that the paint mix was muted to make them appear a greater distance away from the foreground.  I also applied further grass and foliage elements to break up the green of the AstroTurf in places.  In the image above you can also see that I have begun fabrication on the flag rope which hangs between the tents.

As seen above, I followed my concept art closely when decorating the set.

I took a number of publicity shots of the puppets on set.  This gave me the opportunity to make any final touches, upon viewing how the puppets appeared in the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment